free website stats program Fairing for 04 SE Duece | Harley Davidson Forums

Fairing for 04 SE Duece

bcortani

OK, I have looked online and am stumped. My best bud has an 04 Screamin Eagle Duece and we have tried finding a fairing or windshield for it but have had no luck...as all know Duece'sare very hard to shop for. Looking for ideals to work with what we got so he isn't getting so beat up on the long road trips...:dknow

I had a HD windshield for my deuce that worked great for me. I think it was a medium?? But I liked that much better than a fairing for that particular bike. Good luck!

Subbing to see results. I have a Deuce with a small windshield and the air buffeting is driving me nuts but its better than being hit with bugs.

I have the windshield referenced in joyflyin's post. $150 plus shipping will have it on it's way to you tomorrow. The windshield was on my 2005 Deuce, which I am selling, sans windshield. Mounting hardware included. PM me if interested. Good luck with a fairing; I looked for a year. Nothing worth spending the money on is out there.

I have the windshield referenced in joyflyin's post. $150 plus shipping will have it on it's way to you tomorrow. The windshield was on my 2005 Deuce, which I am selling, sans windshield. Mounting hardware included. PM me if interested. Good luck with a fairing; I looked for a year. Nothing worth spending the money on is out there.

Go to my photoalbum and look at the last pic on page two, it should be my red Softail parked next to a blue Duece. Look at the forks and riser, will your set up work on that Duece?? If so, i will let my bud know and see if we can broker this. thanks.

Back