free website stats program Fair Market Value | Harley Davidson Forums

Fair Market Value

I was looking on Craigs List nationwide for the value of my FXR4.It seem's that out west that the FXR 4 is between 30-40% HIGHER in the asking prices compaired to the east coast (Pittsburgh).I went to a local HD dealership with some questions about pricing and I was floored.I have a 2K FXR4 with 5800 mi. in near perfect condition and it's Tangerine pearl 1 of 316. I was offered $8500.00. Are these CVO bikes collectable ?
Thanks
Gregg

I was looking on Craigs List nationwide for the value of my FXR4.It seem's that out west that the FXR 4 is between 30-40% HIGHER in the asking prices compaired to the east coast (Pittsburgh).I went to a local HD dealership with some questions about pricing and I was floored.I have a 2K FXR4 with 5800 mi. in near perfect condition and it's Tangerine pearl 1 of 316. I was offered $8500.00. Are these CVO bikes collectable ?
Thanks
Gregg

Yes they are but it is a soft market right now, Good Luck and dont give it away:s

Thanks
Gregg

Have you checked out Kelly Blue Book or NADA ?

Bikes are higher on the West coast, mainly because the cost of living and dollar are both "commodities" traded freely and usually inflated. CVO "should" bring a more handsome dollar...but reality is, it is considered a "modified" bike...and in the buyers market...mods only bring hundreds on the used market, not thousands as when the bike was new.:34:

Just look at the anniversary bikes. Used to be a big deal but with a new one coming out every 5 years even their value is down.
Motorcycle/ATVs
Model: FXR4
Piston Displacement (CCs): 1340
Stroke: 4
Cylinders: 2

Speeds: 5
Dry Weight: 601
Base Price
$7,485 $7,840
Options
Fairing-Windshield Only $40 $53
TOTAL PRICE $7,525 $7,893