free website stats program Factory forward controls | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Factory forward controls

I'm 5' 7" (vertically challenged), but my Wide Glide came with factory forward controls. I'm very comfortable with them.

Attachments

• Cook's 2a.jpg
    Cook's 2a.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 25
I switched out my mid mount and highway pegs with forward controls on my 06 FXDLI; I wouldn't own one without them.

We have 2 Dyna's 06 Bob mid controls, 07 FDX forwards, my wife and I have 30" inseams,with forwards the aircleaner forces my knee out at an odd angle, after an extended ride it hurt for two days, the pegs do not feel secure, feet move around to much, braking good, shifting o.k.. there is no place to move feet other than the forwards, my wife likes them but still want s to keep her mids, with a set of highway pegs so she can change her leg positions on long rides.

I just bought a set of mids and am taking the forwards off the bike, may put on hwy pegs also.

Now that said I an 70 years old and my bones and muscles (whats left) do not react like someone younger, like my wife. I am after comfort not into stylin, just ridin.

Back