Ez pass placement on a 2013 roadking classic.

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by sadragna, May 31, 2013.

1. sadragna

sadragna Member

What's up guys and gals I have a motorcycle ezpass I place it in my windshield on my roadking I tried to make a pass through a bridge and it didn't read my tag. I had above the Stainless steel brackets. Dose anyone have ezpass on the bike can you help me Relocate mine to where it will work.
    [​IMG]

2. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

3. sadragna

sadragna Member

I tried that way it came with my tag when I order it but its not working. The tag works bc I place it on the box and push the button and it says ezpass payed
    [​IMG]

4. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

I just put one on mine and the instructions said to place it 1 inch up from the bottom of the head light on the glass. That would be in the state of Colorado.

5. HD4ME!

HD4ME! Active Member

I have mine in the speaker compartment in my lowers. Never had an issue.

6. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Mine rides in my saddlebag or windshield bag. No issues, at least not like the ones when I didn't have one at all.....:D

1 person likes this.
  7. sadragna

sadragna Member

I had those instruction I just but the ez pass as it is instructed will see what happens.
    [​IMG]

8. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

Does this happen all the time or once in a while? Maybe the Pass is bad. I have mine above the windshield pouch and have never had a problem. Let us know if you figure anything out. Good Luck.

9. sadragna

sadragna Member

i just my ezpass it work when i put the ezpass on the box and pushed the button i don't think it's bad pass but i going to try tomorrow if it dont rain ill update you everyone tomorrow

10. PA 58

PA 58 Active Member

forget the ez-pass and get a portable transponder . you can stick it just about anywhere, and if your tag is registered you then can stick it on a buddy' s bike if he or she don't have one to keep from stopping or waiting on them