free website stats program Ez pass placement on a 2013 roadking classic. | Harley Davidson Forums

Ez pass placement on a 2013 roadking classic.

sadragna

What's up guys and gals I have a motorcycle ezpass I place it in my windshield on my roadking I tried to make a pass through a bridge and it didn't read my tag. I had above the Stainless steel brackets. Dose anyone have ezpass on the bike can you help me Relocate mine to where it will work.
WAP.gif

I tried that way it came with my tag when I order it but its not working. The tag works bc I place it on the box and push the button and it says ezpass payed
WAP.gif

What's up guys and gals I have a motorcycle ezpass I place it in my windshield on my roadking I tried to make a pass through a bridge and it didn't read my tag. I had above the Stainless steel brackets. Dose anyone have ezpass on the bike can you help me Relocate mine to where it will work.
WAP.gif
I just put one on mine and the instructions said to place it 1 inch up from the bottom of the head light on the glass. That would be in the state of Colorado.

Mine rides in my saddlebag or windshield bag. No issues, at least not like the ones when I didn't have one at all.....:D

I just put one on mine and the instructions said to place it 1 inch up from the bottom of the head light on the glass. That would be in the state of Colorado.

I had those instruction I just but the ez pass as it is instructed will see what happens.
WAP.gif

Does this happen all the time or once in a while? Maybe the Pass is bad. I have mine above the windshield pouch and have never had a problem. Let us know if you figure anything out. Good Luck.

i just my ezpass it work when i put the ezpass on the box and pushed the button i don't think it's bad pass but i going to try tomorrow if it dont rain ill update you everyone tomorrow

forget the ez-pass and get a portable transponder . you can stick it just about anywhere, and if your tag is registered you then can stick it on a buddy' s bike if he or she don't have one to keep from stopping or waiting on them

Back