free website stats program Eye Wear: What do you wear? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Eye Wear: What do you wear?

I lose or break at least 7 pair of sunglasses a year,so now I just use sunox or mossy oak safety glasses at $3.00 a pair

I couldn't find really anything that I cared for that was comfortable. They were to tight, to big, or just didn't fit right. One day when I was out of state I saw some WileyX glasses and was sold. In fact I just became an authorized dealer for them. Go figure....
wileyxlogo_lowrez.jpg

Ten dollar, tinted safety glasses from Lowe's. I'm always looking for something better. I'm on the verge of a windshield.:)

I'm with RichardS, windshield and presrciptions!

I can go with contacts and goggles but they are a pain and then I loose my bi-focals. It's just easier to get in behind the windshield and ride and not worry TOO much about my eyes.

I wear clear HD for night time riding & Wiley X Jakes,but I take the gasket out...I've tried many different shades with the gasket & I just can't stand it.I feel like it gives me tunnel vision.

I've tried many different shades with the gasket & I just can't stand it.I feel like it gives me tunnel vision.
I tried on a pair with gaskets and hated them. I don't know if I would get used to the gaskets or not, but I couldn't stand wearing them.

+1 on WileyX. I also have to wear prescription glasses. Had Oakleys but by far WileyX is the way to go.

Got 2 pair at the local dealer. Dark for day riding and clear for night. I dropped $40 for both-no names but they fit great and they do not move even on the highway. Looked at the $$$ stuff and did not like any, so i tried the cheap rack and love them.

Everyone commenting about how proud they are getting away with cheap glasses. Better hope they never come in contact with a stone coming up from the road. Windshield or not. Getting hit with a stone at elevated speeds is like getting hit with a 22 caliber bullet. I kid you not. Invest in a good pair of riding glasses & take care of them.

Back