free website stats program Extended warrenty on used FXDLI advice | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Extended warrenty on used FXDLI advice

1499.99 for full war including wheels.tires.gaskets etc. The bike sat at the guys house who bought it so no maint was done and was att he dealers for all of 2 hours when i found it. I am tossed between peace of mind and saving money for other stuff.

Buy the warranty. Sure you can buy some bling instead and I bet it'll look great sitting in your garage while you wait to save enough to fix it. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED !!!! Good luck..........:newsmile093::)

I never meant to imply that you should take the money you don't spend on the warranty and apply it to "bling" for the bike. I would put it aside or even in some kind of interest bearing account that you can get at quickly. If something needs to be repaired, most likely it will be less than the cost of the warranty as long as the bike is properly maintained. If nothing major happens during the warranty period, now you've got all that money set aside.

I've fallen for a couple extended warranties on cars and I was astounded at the fine print and exemptions they came up with to not cover things 100%.

Back