free website stats program extended warranty | Harley Davidson Forums

extended warranty

marknett

I got the extended warranty on the new switchback . Sounds like a good deal with the 111 coverage points . anyone else have this and have you had to use it?

I used my extended warranty on my trip to Sturgis when I broke a throttle cable, I get the ESP on all my bikes and it has paid off in the long run:s

I got the ESP on my new bike. It's the 5 yr. plan, but its really only 3 yrs. because the factory warranty covers it for the first 2. Seems kinda shady imho. Paying for 5 yrs, but really only getting an additional 3 yrs.

I bought the ESP on the Dyna and the Ultra. I haven't had to use it, but the ESP was a selling perk when I sold the Dyna, they are transferrable.

I like them for piece of mind, even if I don't need to use it.

Throttle cable??? What's a throttle cable??? I don't have a throttle cable on my bike. :D

:newsmile100: Wish I did not:newsmile100: That said if I am not mistaken you can up your ESP to 2 more years for a nominal fee

I got the ESP on my new bike. It's the 5 yr. plan, but its really only 3 yrs. because the factory warranty covers it for the first 2. Seems kinda shady imho. Paying for 5 yrs, but really only getting an additional 3 yrs.

I was told the standard factory warranty was pretty much limited to motor and transmission .

I was told the standard factory warranty was pretty much limited to motor and transmission .

Factory Warranty covers everything bumper to bumper for the first 2 years unlimited miles:s

Back