free website stats program Extendable Pegs for Sportster | Harley Davidson Forums

Extendable Pegs for Sportster

cedarbrook63

Anybody out there using KURYAKYN Flaming Switchblade Pegs or KURYAKYN Swingwing Pegs on a Sporty?

If so I'd like to know what you think. Do they give more comfort and support on a long ride like they claim and are there any problems with them?

Thanks for answering.:D

never used the switch blades or similar, but i have used the Mini Wings and they are awesomely comfy over the short hop or the distance, great in the wet and stand up quite nicely to the UK weather
Thanks Hobbit. Are they Kuryakyn make or some other brand?

Found some on ebay. Thanks for the tip. The extension hinge bits look a bit fiddley and are probably something to go wrong on the blades. The wings look good.

I have HD airfoil pegs with heel rests. The heel rests are great, lots of wiggle room making longer trips much more comfortable.

Found some on ebay. Thanks for the tip. The extension hinge bits look a bit fiddley and are probably something to go wrong on the blades. The wings look good.

I use the Kuryakin Mini Wing floorboards in the mid position, if you use a new set of HD peg mounting pin hardware kit $12.95, use the extra spring steel D washer on each side to stiffen the mounting. They work great and the nice thing is when walking bike while parking, no bruised shins or clearance problems normally associated with full size floorboards. :D

I bought the Switchblade Flame Pegs for my Sporty But did not like them so I returned them and bought the airfoil pegs with the stirrups Here are some pics

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 36
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 34
Back