free website stats program Extend the extended | Harley Davidson Forums

Extend the extended

FLIPBEL

I hope this is not a dumb question but my extended warranty on my 09 egc ends in about a year and I was wondering if we can buy an additional extended warranty before the original extended one ends. My bike has 16,000miles and has had all the services done at the stealer.

THANKS!!!!!!!

HarleySellersAssist.com | ESP | Extended Coverage

Yes you can.
WAP.gif

I bought the extended before the original ran out and the first repair paid for itself. I plan to get it again. I have a 2010 UC with over 40K so to me its worth the cost.

The only concern that I would have is to be sure to be sitting down when dealer quotes you price for second or extension of extended warrty..:bigsmiley30:

The only concern that I would have is to be sure to be sitting down when dealer quotes you price for second or extension of extended warrty..:bigsmiley30:

How bad would it be for a 3 year? Do you have an idea?

A quick call to the dealer or the warranty company it's self would give you a good idea of the cost. Might even want to shop around and get some quotes.

Think I paid around $1500.00 for mine. First time I had trouble I got a new SE compensator, starter clutch parts, new stator. Total cost almost $1400. 00 so the extended warranty jst about paid for it self on one visit.

A quick call to the dealer or the warranty company it's self would give you a good idea of the cost. Might even want to shop around and get some quotes.

Just called. Between $1,200.00 and $2,300.00 depending on what you want. I did not go into detail with stealer :D.

Back