free website stats program Expensive Trip To San Antonio | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Expensive Trip To San Antonio

Thanks everyone, It's nice to have all of your accolades!

congrats to you and the wife, great job! so whats her name?

I guess I'll have to get used to her and let her give me a hint.

very nice, but now I am worried, we are renting a bike from caliente next month to tour the hill country....I don't want to ride a new one home:)

I can't tell you how impressed I was with the way everyone at Caliente Harley-Davidson made me feel and how Len Heline (Sales Manager) bent over backwards to put this deal together for me. If you did end up going home with one it would be because it was a deal you would be crazy to pass up.

I know you will enjoy your time with them and I hope you enjoy your ride tremendously! Tell Len I said hello!

I plan on posting Caliente in the "Good Dealers" string as soon as I get a chance. Because I know this string only hit a limited target.

Thanks again everyone!

Sounds like you're thrilled with your deal, and that's all that matters!
That was worth the cold and windy ride home, right? :D

Cold? What Cold? (lol), The funny thing, when I stopped for gas I was shivering, but when I got back on the bike after about 2 minutes I didn't feel it.

BTW Richard, I was excited to let you know I put this together, because when we were brainstorming the Scam Buster idea I had mentioned to you I was scouring the country for this exact bike, and knew I wanted this deal. I was going to fly in and ride the bike home, I never thought it would happen in my own backyard and that I would be able to trade my bike in as part of it.

I am truly blessed and know the man up there has favored me this day!

Gas Gauge,

Congrats on the new scoot! Enjoy it and be safe. They did toss in a new t-shirt since that's why you stopped anyhow?

Gas Gauge,

Congrats on the new scoot! Enjoy it and be safe. They did toss in a new t-shirt since that's why you stopped anyhow?

Yes, new T-Shirt is part of every deal.

Congrats on the new ride. Don't you just love the way they handle in the rain? Many happy miles :a

Didn't get in the rain, but had plenty of cross-wind. My trip to Key West on the '06 EGC had some pretty good 30 mph winds along the way and I got pushed around a bit.

This trip home from SA on the '09 Ultra was some serious wind, I had to lean my shoulder into it some, but never felt pushed. It was definately a great upgrade, all I expected and more. Thanks RJ & 9 (et al)!

Very nice... that's the kind of stuff that keeps life interesting and fun! I did that myself one year when we went to Florida... came home with a red convertible Mustang GT!

Enjoy!

Wow, I would never have thought of going on a long trip and coming back with a different ride, certainly a break from a documentary to a reality drama all in one sitting...I think it was Gas Gauge' WAAHHOO moment in the wind coming home!

Back