free website stats program exhaust system 2010 Ultra Classic Limited | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

exhaust system 2010 Ultra Classic Limited

Gotta get rid of the cat. We have two 2010 Limiteds. After about 2k miles, the cat on the bike will cool slightly; however, low speed riding (or rides with ambient temps over 85 degrees with lower fairings on) get a little uncomfortable for the rider and passenger's right foot.

I highly recommend the V&H Powerduals. I put them on the second Limited as soon as we got it home from the dealer with less than 30 miles on the clock.

Good luck!

I'm in the same boat. I've had my Limited for one month now and don't know what to do and what implications it will have on the factory warranty.

I had ruch mufflers with with v & h tauls and it all made a big differents on my 2004 classic. I just bought a 2007 ultra tha has reinhearts on and to me, the ruch were much better. Just pick up some used ones and will try them out in the spring.

Just wanted to check with you on your continued satisfaction with the power duals and monster ovals. Some are reporting problems dragging the xpipe on the ground in tight right hand turns. Are you having this problem. Only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger on the whole set up. May go with the Jackpot x pipe instead if the V&H power duals drag.

Are you having any trouble dragging the x pipe in short right hand turns. Heard it was a problem for others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too went with the Python slip ons for my 09 Classic. I have done no other mods to this bike. The Pythons are louder than stock, deep rumbling sound but not so loud as to make the wife not want to ride with me. We had a 1200 Sporty Custom that had a Thundeheader and for her, that was WAY too loud:s

Back