free website stats program exhaust system 2010 Ultra Classic Limited | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

exhaust system 2010 Ultra Classic Limited

Just installed SE fatshotz slip-ons, but cut the stock head pipes and removed the cat, then re welded at the shop.. added a tts tuner and I am very impressed for 1500.00 with dino

I got the "package" from Fuel Moto. Jackpot mufflers, headpipe, stage 1 air cleaner and PC V. Look, sounds, and runs great. Easy to install, PC V came pre programmed with map for the 103.

I went with the SE 255 Cams, V&H VO2 air cleaner and PC V. I ordered the auto tune for the PC V and it is supposed to be in tomorrow. I think it looks really nice and the ProPipe HO is less than $700 which is much cheaper than most full systems that gets rid of the cats. The 2 into 1 is not a cheap way to go, but neither are new head pipes and slip-ons or a tru dual system. Lots of good choices out there, just make sure you specify it is a 2010 as the 2009 systems are different (different O2 sensors/location).

I'm looking at close to this same setup for my 2010 FXDF, though without changing the Cams. pro-pipe ho, v02 duke, and PC5. since the pipe is made for higher output engines, will it still be ok for a stock engine?

Yes - the pipe will be fine, HO is a mute point on a HD twin until you really start to get it to breathe with heads and cams, at least when you decide to go this route you wont have to change your pipe :D

Well I'm hoping it won't be a "mute" point. LOL, and is the reason I am changing pipes from the quiet stock pipes.

MOOT!

Was that loud enough?
WAP.gif

I just installed Dyno Tuned Jackpot slipons from Fuel Moto. Sounds good, not real loud. My wife and I can still talk with the stereo on going down the highway at speed limit. Bike is 10 Ultra Limited.

I chose v@h power duals w/monster ovals and dealer remap . That got rid of the cat ,only heat is on left foot when stopped at a light and I get a ton of comments on how good it sounds.
fish.

I just put the V&H true duals with Monster Ovals on my 010 CVO Ultra, and it runs great, but the noise is more then I anticipated. Don't suppose there are quiet baffles for this product.
I put the V&H True Dual Header pipes on my CVO and then change the baffel in the SE slip ons that came with the bike out with the 1.75" Fulsac baffels........kept the stock, look gave me a nice tone and didn't cost me an arm and a leg for new slip ons. By the way I kept my Cat exhaust header.........never know when ya might need that thing, specialy here in good ol' CA!

i have a 2010 ultra classic i bought new stock other then a oil cooler it has 214 miles on it all back roads riding the heat exhaust is bad on me going down rode and my wife said it is worse on her as passenger any ideals

Back