free website stats program exhaust system 2010 Ultra Classic Limited | Harley Davidson Forums

exhaust system 2010 Ultra Classic Limited

harleyguy907

I will be picking up my new limited the end of the week and am looking for some info on pipes.....what did you put on your touing bike and how do you like it.I had a 2007 ulra and all i did was put on SE slip ons.Just looking to change things up a little on this one soooo how about it.any info will be welcomed.

I'm in the same boat. Love my new ride, but it could be a little more agressive on the sound side.... I don't have the $$ for a full stage 1 conversion, but a little more rumble would be nice. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I have Reinhart silp ons. But I also went full stage on plus Fullsac x-pipe.
Pipes bark pretty good under power, I just wanted to get rid of the cats in the head pipe.

I went with a different approach than most. I went with a 2 into 1. I originally ordered the V&H Propipe Chrome, but it was back ordered 3 different times, so I changed it to the V&H Propipe High Output with is a black exhaust with a chrome end cap. It has a 4" outlet and at normal driving speeds it sounds nice, just a rumble that doesn't overpower the music. Crank on it and it sounds fantastic. It actually comes with 2 sets of O2 bungs and plugs for them. I went with the SE 255 Cams, V&H VO2 air cleaner and PC V. I ordered the auto tune for the PC V and it is supposed to be in tomorrow. I think it looks really nice and the ProPipe HO is less than $700 which is much cheaper than most full systems that gets rid of the cats. The 2 into 1 is not a cheap way to go, but neither are new head pipes and slip-ons or a tru dual system. Lots of good choices out there, just make sure you specify it is a 2010 as the 2009 systems are different (different O2 sensors/location).

I have the 07 RK SE 110; it had the Rinehart slip-ons when I bought it. Sounded great but with the heat of this 110 I ended up going to Rinehart true duals no cross over at rear cylinder. It also sounds great but with out the heat problems. I needed to re-map the Thunder Max Auto tuner to adjust for the true duals and cams that I had installed. No problems at all, but the bike now Barks on heavy handed acceleration, I am told by my sons that I leave in the dust HA Ha:D

Wizard - how much for the X-pipe? I've been looking at either the Fatcat or V&H Power Duals...decisions...

Thorns

I have SE Fatshotz slip-ons along with SE ventilator air cleaner & SEPST.
A little louder and different tone than stock but not too loud as to get me banned from the trailer park..great performance..:)

Last edited:
Previous 04 electra glide had Rinehart full system. 2010 limited left stock header pipe on and installed Python slip ons. Quiter than Rineharts but under throttle nice deep sound. Sounds much better than stock but can hear radio.
Install a air cleaner system and xieds. Huge performance improvement and excellent bottom end grunt.

GA:D

Wizard - how much for the X-pipe? I've been looking at either the Fatcat or V&H Power Duals...decisions...

Thorns

Contact Fullsac as I had him do the complete install job. If I remember the price is about the same as V & H powerpro. Fullsac is pretty close to me so I just let him change out my pipe and install his plus he did the dyno tune for me. I wanted to keep my header with the cats just in case I ever have to reinstall it.:coffee
I gained some hp and tq very happy.

Back