free website stats program exhaust question | Harley Davidson Forums

exhaust question

2006FXDCI

Has any one heard anything about the new vance and hines competition series exhaust for dyna's ? Thanks

I was on vance and hines web site today and they list that exhaust for 2006 and up dynas. They look awesome but do they perform. My 107 axtell motor is almost done and I'm looking for a good exhaust.

would you go with the competition series 2 into 1 or the big radius 2 into 1, my motor is an axtell 107, woods 408-6 cams, baisley pro stock heads set up at 10.8 to 1 compression

O.K. thanks Hobbit, I think these are the pipes I'm gonna go with. I am currently running a set of 2 into 2 big radius, maybe I will try to sell them to make a few extra bucks towards the new pipes. BTW I have quite a few 06 dyna parts for sale on here if you are looking for any parts for your scoot.

Use S/E gaskets, the OEM gaskets choke the ports by 1/4 inch or more after they've been tightened down, kills the flow.:s

A buddy has a 113 c/i, he gained 14 HP just by puttin on a D&D fatcat 2 into 1 on it and they have 3 baffles to choose from.:s

Back