free website stats program Exhaust pipe sound | Harley Davidson Forums

Exhaust pipe sound

I have no clue, but if you ask me just right. Not too quite, not too loud. They are SE 16 gauge Double Barrel pipes, now sold by V&H as Q-Series Double Barrel exhaust pipes.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how loud my Big Radius pipes are. What equipment did you use to get your reading? I am interested in how loud they are, just out of curiosity.

My cycle shack turn outs are too loud so I tamed em a bit with extra special home made splitters:s

I just installed some Rush slip-ons today and they sound great!

Attachments

• FATB (2).jpg
    FATB (2).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 27
I just installed some Rush slip-ons today and they sound great!

My Brother had those on his Fatboy(same colour as yours),and i thought they sounded great and were just about loud enough;except when he got on it.Then they became JUST too loud.(my opinion).

This week he fitted a set of Vance & Hines 2into 1's.I downloaded a new map into his Thundermax for him(a huge and fantastic success!)and while i was sitting next to the bike waiting for the IAC Auto to complete it's set up ,i was nearly deafened.I've still got a sore throat from shouting over the thing.

He loves it and says it's just loud enough.:bigsmiley29:

My Brother had those on his Fatboy(same colour as yours),and i thought they sounded great and were just about loud enough;except when he got on it.Then they became JUST too loud.(my opinion).

This week he fitted a set of Vance & Hines 2into 1's.I downloaded a new map into his Thundermax for him(a huge and fantastic success!)and while i was sitting next to the bike waiting for the IAC Auto to complete it's set up ,i was nearly deafened.I've still got a sore throat from shouting over the thing.

He loves it and says it's just loud enough.:bigsmiley29:

I plan on keeping these (as long as I don't get any tickets) but need to add the SE Air Cleaner and get a new map to complete the stage 1. The Vance & Hines are nice. Did he keep the O2 Sensors

Back