"Exhaust" Need help finding a 2-1 exhaust for a Street Bob

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by grunt machine, Jul 10, 2008.

1. grunt machine

grunt machine Member

I have found an exhaust system that I like but it would seem it is only made for softail models. The system is the Vance and Hines RSD Tracker 2 into 1, does anyone out there know of a similar system that would go onto a Dyna I really like the look of it.

2. bwalsh22

bwalsh22 Junior Member

Mine has the Thunderheader, not sure what the V&H one looks like. You can pick it up most anywhere. I can't take credit for it as I purchased the bike already modified, but the dealer said it was the best exhaust for HP. Personally though I don't care, just like the look overall. It also comes in chrome if you are looking for chrome.

Attached Files:

3. The Bad Man's Angel

The Bad Man's Angel Active Member

Bad Man and I both run Rineharts. he has a true duels on his SE Ultra and 2-1 on his Superglide. I recently put slip-ons on my Sporty. Nothing looks or sounds better.

4. grunt machine

grunt machine Member

This is a good looking system alright, how does it go on a hard right hander, any scraping problems at all? The thing that attracted me to the V&H RSD Tracker 2 into 1 is not only the look but the fact it sat high, my lady travels a lot on the back of my ride so do have to consider her and leg placement as well. The system you have covers that base for me.

5. formike56

formike56 Junior Member

6. grunt machine

grunt machine Member

This is a first for me so I hope it works. here are some pictures of exhaust system. It really looks the business to me and would look unbelievable on a street bob I am sure.

Attached Files:

7. grunt machine

grunt machine Member

Here is how it looks in total

Attached Files:

8. cdn-bigfoot

cdn-bigfoot Junior Member

9. grunt machine

grunt machine Member

They do have some seriously cool systems.