free website stats program Exhaust for Ultra Classic Tri Glide 2010 | Harley Davidson Forums

Exhaust for Ultra Classic Tri Glide 2010

Bear222

Want to get a different exhaust with some rumble but not real loud can anyone give me some advice
Thanks

Bassani makes some slash cut slip-on's there have a deep tone but you can still hear the radio while cruising, Vance & Hines has some mellow ones also, I would recommend listening to what ever you're thinking about buying, it's the only way to be sure you get what you really want.

I've got the Supertrapp SEs with Fuelmoto headpipe, SE AC and PC V. I'm happy with the rumble on my '10 TG Ultra. I'm not in to loud pipes anymore. But I still think it needs a cam to get the beast moving from a dead start.

I use Krome Werks exhaust slips on. Their made so you can alter the baffles for the rumble level you want and there's different tips that you can purchase for the ends. I have the slash cut bell tips on mine.

exhaust11.jpg

Another advantage of being able to change your tips. Is that if you unfortunately back into a curb. You dont have to change the entire slip-on.

RJ

Want to get a different exhaust with some rumble but not real loud can anyone give me some advice
Thanks

I installed 'Wild Pig' slip-ons on and a K&N air filter on my 2010 FLHTCITG.NO remapping! needed.This will make you approx. ( 10 ) hp. Sounds great,runs better!

i took the pipes off my 07 street glide; they are cobra's #6201sd. works for me! good luck

on the 09, my local mechanic installed a S&S cam,(Gear driven) that sure gave the bike more pep from the start, sounds real good and didn't need the re-maping (with stock pipes. . i also had the Fueling oil spring done earlier, that pushed the oil pressure to 20 at idle and a solid 55 above idle which is good because of the gear driven cams. very satisified with the mod. sounds like a fueler now.

Back