free website stats program Exhaust for 2010 TriGlide? | Harley Davidson Forums

Exhaust for 2010 TriGlide?

stubbs34

would you have any recomendations on a "exhaust system" for my 2010 103cc Triglide Ultra Classic trike? I am looking for good torgue and mellow sound (not too loud). I want a Stage 1 system first and later going to a Stage 11 when I get more money. I need to get rid of the HEAT and better response. I was thinking of cutting out the CAT guts and adding a recommended slip on exhaust.? MY older bikes didn't have all this Cat stuff and weight being a 2 wheel bikes before. These trikes are heavy and need more torgue. I know a CAM is needed but for now a Stage 1 is differently in order.

Bigger diameter equals more low end torque That is why baggers have larger exhaust:s

Then 4" is in order. thanks. V&H is usually what I look at. Just worry about clearance. backing up to parking stops.

Then 4" is in order. thanks. V&H is usually what I look at. Just worry about clearance. backing up to parking stops.
just an update. went with V&H Triglide pipes that were made for this sled. With the true duals,Cam,Bigger AC, it is much deeper and louder but screaming thru the gears. Good take off up to 4200rpm. Was also Dyno tuned.:newsmile106:

would you have any recomendations on a "exhaust system" for my 2010 103cc Triglide Ultra Classic trike? I am looking for good torgue and mellow sound (not too loud). I want a Stage 1 system first and later going to a Stage 11 when I get more money. I need to get rid of the HEAT and better response. I was thinking of cutting out the CAT guts and adding a recommended slip on exhaust.? MY older bikes didn't have all this Cat stuff and weight being a 2 wheel bikes before. These trikes are heavy and need more torgue. I know a CAM is needed but for now a Stage 1 is differently in order.

Changing the mufflers are not going to do much except increase noise. So if your thinking mufflers and de-cat you will definetly need a fueler and Dobeck comes highly recommended around here. Once your there, you might want to add a stage 1 air filter assembly at the same time and call it a day till you can do a stage 2.....

Go to the V&H site and punch in 2010 Triglide and it will show you what you need and what will fit your bike. I did that and it is on my bike working just fine ! no problems hooking it up and no clearance problems......

Back