free website stats program exhaust for 09' vrscdx | Harley Davidson Forums

exhaust for 09' vrscdx

suggestions for exhaust mods on my special i pick up friday weather permitting am drawn towards vance and hines black widows i really like the indy system but to loud for my local constabulary.

I've put a set of slash cut baffled TAB mufflers on my 2009 Night Rod Special with no other mods and am very happy with them. These sound great and are not to loud or expensive. The finish matches the stock heat shields and they fit In well with the rest of the bike. No fines yet (Australia)

thanks for the input guys im in the hunter valley nsw oz been told to wait til the first service to change them out ive also beent told if only change the cans i wont have to modify computer anyone else heard the same cheers.

I picked my bike up new from a Victorian dealer with the pipes already fitted. The advise was that with the original cat in place the bike would have no issues. I have not changed anything else.

I have a set of Toxic Vlux Black Ceramic pipes w/o baffles they can b ordered with em though, no programmer no problem with check engine light, little decel pop but that is expected with no baffles, check em out
and good choice in your bike, i also ride an 09

Back