free website stats program exhaust,dyno and remap???? | Harley Davidson Forums

exhaust,dyno and remap????

dcofer

Have recently finished a 07 street glide for my boss and now he wants to change the slip ons and is really thinking about a set of rineharts. Just called a local dealer and he tells me if I change the pipe system on the bike it will need to be remapped and dynoed. The boss wants an all chrome muffler with a slash cut tip, something not too loud but something you can hear good. Need a little help her so guys and gals help me out here you know how unhappy bosses are.

Have recently finished a 07 street glide for my boss and now he wants to change the slip ons and is really thinking about a set of rineharts. Just called a local dealer and he tells me if I change the pipe system on the bike it will need to be remapped and dynoed. The boss wants an all chrome muffler with a slash cut tip, something not too loud but something you can hear good. Need a little help her so guys and gals help me out here you know how unhappy bosses are.

Simple, TFI.....

Why a Re Map?

If it cost him(you) for the re-map the TFI can be changed as many times as needed for quite a few modifications... He'll Love it.

signed....BUBBIE :D

can't help on pipes.

JMO - if all your doing is changing the muffs to a new set of slips you really dont need to dyno.( have you ever been around a scoot when its being dynoed!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH !) I,as just about everyone else on HDT,do suggest he look into some kind of fuel mngt. system - TFI, V&H Fuelpak,etc. As far as the slash-cut slips - I have the V&H slash cut's on my 07 ultra and like the way they sound, loud enough I can hear them rollin down the black ribbon with some tunes goin, but not overbearing to have the LEO's on my case about it!
Check out the forum -there should be some sound clips posted on here.

I put V&H 3" slash cuts on my 2010 FatBoy along with NightRiders X14ied (14.0 afr) they sound great, and bike runs alot better.

I have Bub 7's on my Street Glide. They can mount up or down. Flip them around and they lineup perfectly with the rear line of the saddlebag. (Not like in this picture)

tn181s3.jpg

Got the rineharts in and put them on today and they sound great. Now guess I need to talk him into putting a stage 1 on it even though it seemed to run great and had plenty of power. sure did change the sound for the best. Oh yea they look great too.:D

Back