free website stats program exhaust dilema | Harley Davidson Forums

exhaust dilema

I was going to put v&h hi out-put slip ons and power duals on. I see rinehart just came out with a 4" slip on. My question is, does anyone know if the rineharts will match up with the power duals? Also would this be a good combo or should I just stick with v&h all around? I am looking for good low to mid range power and a nice loud deep tone.

I've used V&H on both my 2001 Sporty (had it for 8 yrs and no issues at all) and then used V&H mufflers on my 09 RG. No issues at all with my V&H pipes. I now added a V02 intake from V&H and it's a nice set up (switched over from Ness Big Sucker).

I'd think the 4" Rineharts would bolt up to the V&H Power Duals no issue. One thing to think about is a fueler if you change your OEM header pipe out to the Power Duals.

I'm keeping my eye out for a nice used set of Power Duals.

One other option is the Fuel Moto power package.

Alot of options out there. Have fun!

Ride safe.

glidenwide; pipes are made for universal mount - they'll work w/any manufacturer's header built for your scoot. This way you can mix-n-match any pipe/header combo. The Rinehart's should bolt right onto the V&H headers. You can always call manufacturer to double-check...

Back