free website stats program Exhaust- BUB M23 info +/- | Harley Davidson Forums

Exhaust- BUB M23 info +/-

ZZroadking

Hi,
I am thinking of buying these slip on pipes for my 05 RK. I would like to know if any one has experience with them or the company's quality? Any information would/opinions would be appreciated.
Thanks

ZZ,

I can't speak for the slip ons you are talking about specifically but have heard nothing but good about the BUB products. They actually used to make some of the Rinehart Exhaust products and I had a set of the Rinehart Crossback Series pipes on my Heritage and the quality and sound were outstanding. Only reason I switched was I like the look of the True Duals on the Heritage better.

I bought some for my 09 Electra glide classic and the're great they got that deep throaty sound seem to make my bike run smoother when I come on to it I'm really glad I got them and the price was right.

Well they are installed!! Very happy:D
I also installed a TFI (Dobeck).Just what I was hoping for!!
The TFI with the pipes WOKE the 88 up. tourque is up and smoother through the gears. Very good sound at idle and through the gears. I know they will pass 82 decibal limit at idle..
If I lean on the throttle they sound deep bassy not tinny with no pop on decelleration.
Very happy that I did the upgrade, would recomend to all.

Glad the pipes & tuner worked well w/your 05 King - definitely a way to enhance your riding pleasure. Great job!

Thanks Iceman, I forgot to mention I also have a K+N #1399 $60 airfilter upgrade wich I did the first week I got the RK.
Thanks again..

Back