free website stats program exessive vibration | Harley Davidson Forums

exessive vibration

95flhr

hi , subject is a 95 roadking. i have put around 24k miles on in last two years for a total of 34k miles. made 250 miles the other day and later that night felt exessive vibrations in hands and feet. ( more than the usual , I ride enouph to notice changes ) . vibrations stop when clutching it. motor mount bolts are tight , top brace looks ok , where do I need to look ? ?
bike is still out of town or I would just take it to my regular bike shop. O yea , rubber mount evo. I changed the bars and clutch cable about 500 miles back .thanks for any advice.

hi , subject is a 95 roadking. i have put around 24k miles on in last two years for a total of 34k miles. made 250 miles the other day and later that night felt exessive vibrations in hands and feet. ( more than the usual , I ride enouph to notice changes ) . vibrations stop when clutching it. motor mount bolts are tight , top brace looks ok , where do I need to look ? ?
bike is still out of town or I would just take it to my regular bike shop. O yea , rubber mount evo. I changed the bars and clutch cable about 500 miles back .thanks for any advice.

Tire balance? Tire pressure? Check the primary chain tensioner to make sure it is adjusted correctly. How is the engine running? Does it seem rough? Time for new plugs and even plug wires? Start with the basics and eliminate the easy stuff.

TQ

Back