free website stats program EVO Oil Pump Pic | Harley Davidson Forums

EVO Oil Pump Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

glider.

BOT Machine
Here's an exploded view of the nose cone and oil pump on an EVO engine.

None working link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mr. Data,
There seems to be an error in the numerical parts list description vs the picture.
hope all is well with you,
Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

I don't think these #'s go to this EVO oil pump.
Gasket should be #19 not #8.

#1 oil screen cap?
#2 Strange looking o-ring to me.
#3 that spring sure looks like a screw to me.
#4 oil screen??
#5 looks like a washer not the outer cover.
on and on.

Looking closer at the parts and the part listings, there were a number of entries that were wrong besides the ones listed.
The list was so far off where I got it from that I just removed it completely rather than trying to rename all the entries and match them to the numbers.

Thanks Guys.

Looking closer at the parts and the part listings, there were a number of entries that were wrong besides the ones listed.
The list was so far off where I got it from that I just removed it completely rather than trying to rename all the entries and match them to the numbers.

Thanks Guys.

Thanks Mr. Data.
It was off a bit. Jack and HHDon were helping me with an oil leak from #30 on cover (top # all the way left). Had oil coming out that hole #30 screws into, tightened it up and seamed to stop. What is part # 30 called (Cover plug?) and just wanted to be sure I'm not mashing any parts in pump or blocking any oil passages by tightening part # 30. Have an oil pump gasket on order from dealer to install. Bike is 1998 FLSTC 32,000 miles S&S cam, Mikuni carb, Krome Werks slip ons and rev-tec 6 speed.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back