free website stats program EVO engine. What to watch out for? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

EVO engine. What to watch out for?

If you have any problems remove the screw for the tappet screen STOP yell back and some pointers will be give DO not strip it or over tighten it.
It has a slot but a blde screw driver does not fit it.
Leaned a few tricks over the years to get one out thats to tight.

Google this will make life easier:p

Not endorsing any one product but this is an example of the type offered by some
run between 11 dollars and seen them over 30
Jims TAPPET SCREEN PLUG TOOL JIMS 2233: Automotive

Thanks smitty that looks like the right tool for the job i just ground down a bit of hex steel from an old cold chisel till it fitted the slot just right works every time but then i tend to have it out every time i service

Brian

Thanks smitty that looks like the right tool for the job i just ground down a bit of hex steel from an old cold chisel till it fitted the slot just right works every time but then i tend to have it out every time i service

Brian

So much for the world wide web, that is the same tool in the google link I dont understand why the web would not be the same where ever you may be?

So much for the world wide web, that is the same tool in the google link I dont understand why the web would not be the same where ever you may be?

Must be my location and some things point locally rather than world wide i dont always find the right thing on the internet but i stumbled apon this site one day and i rememberd where it was and have been back a few times since then

Brian

Must be my location and some things point locally rather than world wide i dont always find the right thing on the internet but i stumbled apon this site one day and i rememberd where it was and have been back a few times since then

Brian

And that is a Good Thing:s

Based on your region, the Internet will redirect you to local servers. Some companies and many search providers (In this case google) have mirror site servers performing searches locally. The traffic was redirected to fin's local google. Therefore your targeted search would not yield the exact same search that you linked.

Thanks Tank, I had no idea it was so complicated in cyber space:s

Back