free website stats program Everyone | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Everyone

Yes and let me give a shout out and big thanks to the more seasoned folks on this forum that lend their expertise and assistance with helping us aspiring HD'ers find our way around and about these pieces of machinery. I was trying to recall exactly what it was I posted about on my first post, and how I found this place, but I don't have a clue on either :laugh

But I appreciate you boys inviting me in and letting me hang out. I wish all a very Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, ride' em safe and keep the shiny side up :)
trvlr,
I'd call this your first post.... Is that right?

What Brand Bike Did You Ride Prior to HD?
Views: 8,665
Posted By trvlr
Re: What Brand Bike Did You Ride Prior to HD?

1st bike was a 77 KZ-1000 and bike I ran for the last 14 years was a 1996 Honda Goldwing.. Just picked up a used '08 Ultra Classic and now got the old horse up for sale..with a tear in my eye I might...

Merry Christmas to all

signed....BUBBIE

trvlr,
I'd call this your first post.... Is that right?

What Brand Bike Did You Ride Prior to HD?
Views: 8,665
Posted By trvlr
Re: What Brand Bike Did You Ride Prior to HD?

1st bike was a 77 KZ-1000 and bike I ran for the last 14 years was a 1996 Honda Goldwing.. Just picked up a used '08 Ultra Classic and now got the old horse up for sale..with a tear in my eye I might...

Merry Christmas to all

signed....BUBBIE

haha...you're good Bubbie :a :D

That was me and that probably was my very 1st. HDT is kinda like that very first girl I got with way back when.....should never forget either but the old memory bank is not what it used to be :laugh

thanks for that :)

Back