free website stats program Ever Heard of Joe Bonamassa ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Ever Heard of Joe Bonamassa ?

stray dog

Thought I'd share. Bopping around last night and at stop I was talking to an older (than me) couple. He played the juke box. After awhile I noticed this music was catch my ear and I couldn't place it so I looked to see who/what was playing, then searched it with my phone as not to forget.
Well anyhow I've been watching you tube vids most of the day. Here's a few links starting with when he was a kid.... I think he's about 37 now.
Check it out.

13 year old Joe Bonamassa on Real life with Jane Pauley - YouTube

Joe Bonamassa - Just Got Paid - YouTube

Oh...found her also....Laura Cox....if I were a few years younger!! :D

Testing my new Gibson Les Paul - In the style of Joe Bonamassa - YouTube

Oh ya! A buddy of mine turned me on to JB a few years ago and I've been hooked since.... The guy plays some great blues!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. Me and the Missus went to see him here in Houston at the Bayou Music Center. Excellent!!!

Started with an acoustic set and then electric. FAB!!

He is over in Europe right now, but will be back in the US (West Texas) in November.

New album is "Different Shades of Blue".

Cheers,

TQ

PBS and Live from the artists den have done him a few times
What a jammer

Right on! caught joe on some random tv channel bout 2yrs ago. He finally came to pittsburgh last year, took my wife and my 11yr old son to his first concert. A show well
worth the money, im gettin tickets on the floor next time. This guy should be played on
the radio with out a doubt.

Back