free website stats program Epic Leather Jacket | Harley Davidson Forums

Epic Leather Jacket

Badgerw

I have been checking out the Harley Davidson Epic Jacket on Line. So far I have not been able to find a photo of the back of the jacket. Does anyone know where I can find out what is on the back? So far I have struck out. There are no dealerships in the area that cary the jacket.

Mens | Harley-Davidson USA

98010-10VM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your help. I have tried google,yahoo,bing as well as they HD web site and still can't come up with anything. There are no dealers in Florida that carry that jacket so I can't even drop by a dealer and check it out.

Good chance it's made in China any way. Check out Fox Creek in the search. Lots of HDT members say their very good.:s

As Maine-e-axe says, if finding that HD jacket is that tough and style/graphics are the determining factor, why not get a USA made one, fitted and personalized the way you like AT A COMPARABLE PRICE but the quality is at least 3x better (good leather should be 1.1mm)...heavy but supple, not "designer" thin leather made for off the rack comfort, not rider comfort a year or two OR "down the road" heavan forbid.

For the amount you have to pay for a 'Harley' jacket, they should be made on this side of the pond.

For the amount you have to pay for a 'Harley' jacket, they should be made on this side of the pond.

Just got a Fox Creek jacket and as far a weight, there is no comparison between it and a Harley jacket...i don't know if there are major differences in quality but the Fox Creek really feels good...Harley jackets are good looking but I wanted the heavy weight....

Back