free website stats program Engine Tuners You Would or Wouldn't Recommend | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Engine Tuners You Would or Wouldn't Recommend

I recommend Will Gilbert of Devil Dawg Custom Cycle, Chantilly, VA and John Meade, ProStreet Cycle, Richmond, VA.

82.44 HP, 97.59 TQ (5th gear)
AMS 96" BB, Heads and Lifters
Cometic 0.040 head gasket
Andrews 26G cams
Bassani Tru-Duals
Rush Slash Down mufflers (2.0" baffles)
Arlen Ness Big Sucker
PCIII USB

Universal Cycles in Calgary, Alberta.
Vance and Hines Oval Slip On's, K & N air filter and Dynajet Power Commander. Set up on the dyno for all around performance boost. The difference from stock is like night and day. I'm loving it!

Dave @ JD Cycle Works in Bethlehem Pa,
Brian Beckley @ Zepka Harley Davidson Johnstown Pa.
Joe and Tom @ HorsePower Harley Davidson in North East Pa.
Brandon @ IndyWest Harley Davidson in Indianapolis In.
Tim @ McDaniels Harley Davidson South Bend In.
John and the boy's @ Kokomo Harley Davidson in In.
Jack @ American Harley Davidson in Ann Arbor Mi.
Noah @ Grand Rapids Harley Davidson in Mi.
Eddie Andry @ Greenville Harley Davidson in Greenville SC
Mike @ Battlefield Harley Davidson in Gettysburgh Pa.
Mike @ Gator Harley Davidson in Leesburgh Fl.
Josh @ F&S Harley Davidson in Dayton Oh.

All of these guys do a complete tune with SERT and most of them with a PCIII also. You will not be dissapointed with any of the listed shops.

I've only had experience with one tuner in my area. This was Rod at Rod's Performance in Hanceville, AL. He did a good job on the initial tune back a couple of years ago, but the next year I changed my pipes and mufflers and he installed them for me. He was supposed to do a re-tune after the install, but I know that he didn't. I've checked the map with my laptop and verified that there was no update to the map. I went to his shop and we pulled the map up on his computer, and the map date was still the same as the original. Still he insisted that he re-tuned it and tweaked the map. I have lost my confidence in him!

Dave @ JD Cycle Works in Bethlehem Pa,
Brian Beckley @ Zepka Harley Davidson Johnstown Pa.
Joe and Tom @ HorsePower Harley Davidson in North East Pa.
Brandon @ IndyWest Harley Davidson in Indianapolis In.
Tim @ McDaniels Harley Davidson South Bend In.
John and the boy's @ Kokomo Harley Davidson in In.
Jack @ American Harley Davidson in Ann Arbor Mi.
Noah @ Grand Rapids Harley Davidson in Mi.
Eddie Andry @ Greenville Harley Davidson in Greenville SC
Mike @ Battlefield Harley Davidson in Gettysburgh Pa.
Mike @ Gator Harley Davidson in Leesburgh Fl.
Josh @ F&S Harley Davidson in Dayton Oh.

All of these guys do a complete tune with SERT and most of them with a PCIII also. You will not be dissapointed with any of the listed shops.

Doc, Have you heard anything good or bad about North American Warhorse in Dunmore PA?

I just installed the fuelpak from Vance and Hines on my UC. A NO BRAINER. Very easy and no disconnecting of sensors. I put everything back together and off I go. There was no guess work about settings just plug in the codes.DONE. And the techs were great with any questions I had.

Back