free website stats program engine sputter | Harley Davidson Forums

engine sputter

thedog

Hi new to this so bear with me.Have a problem that i hope someone can help me with.2006 softail 95in, stage 1, andrews gear cams 37 grind, power commander, 40,000 miles.rode daily. last two days (temperature about 32 deg.)after its warmed up maybe 10 miles it starts to sound and run like i have fouled a plug (replaced plugs) but living in the middle of nowhere i kept riding and after a few minutes it cleared up and ran right. i'm at a loss. wireing looks tight gas is clean all the simple stuff seems good.since my bike is my only transportation i could really use some help. thanks thedog

Had similar problem in the early fall. I downed my octane rating from 94 to 91.
Bike still started fine and sputtered only twice on the first tank, of fuel. I did fill
it up with 94, when I put it to bed for the winter (sure do miss riding). Mine is a 06 Ultra with stage 3. Please keep us posted on what you find eh!
Merry Christmas to all.

Hi new to this so bear with me.Have a problem that i hope someone can help me with.2006 softail 95in, stage 1, andrews gear cams 37 grind, power commander, 40,000 miles.rode daily. last two days (temperature about 32 deg.)after its warmed up maybe 10 miles it starts to sound and run like i have fouled a plug (replaced plugs) but living in the middle of nowhere i kept riding and after a few minutes it cleared up and ran right. i'm at a loss. wireing looks tight gas is clean all the simple stuff seems good.since my bike is my only transportation i could really use some help. thanks thedog

still doing it? what about before it got down to 32*? how long ago has it been since the upgrades have been done? was the PC set to what you have on the scoot now / been dynoed ?????

Back