free website stats program engine size? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

engine size?

Yes it is a Dakota Digital 7000 Series Speedo/Tach rated to 255 mph and over 9000 RPM a Drag Specialties dealer could get a good deal for you but they go for around 550 bucks. If you have one on a hard mount like my yellow Sportster make sure to have them reinforce the insides or it will shake the digital panel loose from its mount at real high revs. Take it off the bike while Dyno testing especially. They are very dependable and I have ridden with it in extreme cold and worked perfect not a problem.
I love that bike it is a real beast and is an intense ride. Getting it ready for the season to begin it will be its first with the new build but has trophys as stock in 2005 and 2006 for Top Street Class bracket racing. Opening up the heads a little more to something like 10.11 and honing the jugs to smooth them out a bit since they looked a touch scored after nearly a year of riding. I am hoping that the belt drive will hold up and not force me to put a chain drive on it yet since it isn't dedicated to track only I really don't look forward to the maintenance of a chain drive. NRHS in Colorado builds some of the best motor builds in the world and stand by what they create too.
I am anxious to feel what it will be like after the work on it this time but 91 octane is pushed into the past with the compression I have it at now but thats ok I run 100 in it minimum for the most part anyway it seems to like 104 or so. If you guys want to see more pics I have it posted at my site. I can't put a link here yet type "Coloredpencilguy" in Google and you will find my site you will know you are there if the page is black and you see three HD links. Thanks for your comments and compliments.:devil

Attachments

• almostready.jpg
    almostready.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 30
Back