free website stats program Engine Light????????????? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Engine Light?????????????

Hoople and all, when i rode home after this thread the other morning , the cruise control indeed wasnt operating normally. It would hold for a couple hundred yards then not work. The engine light would come on when the cc would malfunction, so i then cut the cruise switch off and the engine light would also cut off. Now this morning I rode with cc on and it functioned normally and no engine light came on. Hard to troubleshoot an intermitent issue. appreciate all input on this issue.

The feedback you are getting from your testing does confirm you are on the right trail. Good Job. At this point you must refer to the "electrical" service manual for the flowchart for a P0577 DTC.

My electrical service manual does not cover that code because cruise control is not available for the FXDL.

If you can upload those pages I am sure we can fix your bike. Or at least get you to spend some money on parts!:p

Glider, have you ever seen that TV show named "Mad Money" with Jim Cramer the stock broker expert. He has like 50 Big Red buttons with different sound effects at his finger tips.

Someone will call in and say "Jim I wanna buy AIG stock at 3 cents a share. Should I pull the Trigger"! Jim will turn around and hit this button that says "don't buy don't buy"..

Somehow I see you behind this huge control panel with 100's of Big Red buttons wired to that perfect link that will post on your screen.. .

I just bet I am close... :p

Not even close Hoop.

One big red button that goes "POOF" and a fast roller ball mouse :D

Now if I could only remember where I put things better..... :lolrolling

Never saw that show either.

Back