engine light

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by texaspops, Mar 30, 2009.

1. texaspops

texaspops New Member

I recently installed V&H big radius pipes, Screaming Eagle air cleaner, and a V&H fuel pak on my 2007 Superglide. She is running great but after she warms up the check engine light comes on and stays on. I have checked for codes but there are none ,just the engine light. Any ideas on this problem?

2. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

You may have pinched a wire or the like when doing your upgrade. Inspect areas you were doing your mods, especially around the fuel pak and pipes. Also check the oil pressure sensor wiring etc. Odd that you do not have codes...

3. glider

glider Veteran Member

4. texaspops

texaspops New Member

Yea the oringinal code was REar O2 sensor but I cleared it and it never came back, Just the light.

5. glider

glider Veteran Member

If you have a light there should be a code too otherwise there wouldn't be a light.

6. wildspirit97

wildspirit97 Senior Member

don't forget to make sure you have the kill switch in the run position when your checking your codes.

7. texaspops

texaspops New Member

Yea that was my problem. I pulled the codes last night and this is what I came up with.
    P--P1054
    S--none
    SP--none
    T--no r sp

8. gs34

gs34 Junior Member

Are you sure it's not P0154? I didn't see a 1054 on the list.....Gonna have to get the manual and look.