free website stats program engine light non stop blinking | Harley Davidson Forums

engine light non stop blinking

hotrains

when i turn my cycle on, engine light comes on four the first four seconds and then goes off. then starts flashing really fast to where i can barely keep count. it flashes about 10 - 15 times the nstops for a few seconds. then starts again. any ideas as to what that is?

have a look at what codes are in the speedo, hold in the trip button when you turn on the ignition, there will be something like d01set or d01clr click through and write down the numbers that have set next to them. but it sounds very odd

thank you for the info. however i forgot to mention that my bike is a 1999 ultra classic. the trip button is a the old twist turn knob. i will probably have to take it in to get the codes read. thank you though.

when i turn my cycle on, engine light comes on four the first four seconds and then goes off. then starts flashing really fast to where i can barely keep count. it flashes about 10 - 15 times the nstops for a few seconds. then starts again. any ideas as to what that is?

Does it continue on flashing when started???
signed....BUBBIE

Back