free website stats program engine light coming on? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

engine light coming on?

"Could you direct to a procedure for pulling the codes." PLEASE,,,, take the time to read the responses someone took the time to post for you. The procedure for pulling codes is in Jeff's reply above. If you just skim through replies, it gives us no incentive to try and help.

I had a very similar problem with my '03 Ultra Classic. Turned out to be bits of the tensioner shoes jamming the slider on the oil pressure relief valve. When my tensioner finally nuked, I shut it down and got it home. Had to pull the nose cone to see what had happened. Luckily there was no catastrophic damage. I did the roller chain conversion with all that entails.

Here is a photographic story of the job:

http://www.hdtimeline.com/threads/tqs-engine-build.13001/

Cheers,

TQ

"Could you direct to a procedure for pulling the codes." PLEASE,,,, take the time to read the responses someone took the time to post for you. The procedure for pulling codes is in Jeff's reply above. If you just skim through replies, it gives us no incentive to try and help.
Sir I am not stupid. I did not not see the reply when I asked for procedure help.

Back