free website stats program Engine Idle | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Engine Idle

Sure, blame it on me Jack, It's always safe to do! :newsmile01:

Al right if I am going to Hi Jack a thread it might as well be this one now stop your monkeying around and get back to work, do you have any idea how many people have been looking forward to seeing you again, Remember the Biketoberfest picture fiasco:Banane11::Banane11:

If it is sensor safe carb clean, let it dry good before you start it up:s

Carb cleaner is "plastic safe" where other cleaners aren't.

Don't know how true it is, but was told to use CRC Mass Air Flow Sensor Cleaner part# 05110. I tried it and it worked pretty good.

Thanks again, I did not know that about carb cleaner I would have thought it was the most offensive one of the bunch. I think I might try to find some of the CRC MAFSC that Hoop suggested.

Think maybe I might also add some injector cleaner to my tank.

Al right if I am going to Hi Jack a thread it might as well be this one now stop your monkeying around and get back to work, do you have any idea how many people have been looking forward to seeing you again, Remember the Biketoberfest picture fiasco:Banane11::Banane11:

I hope you figured out which one you were in the picture :small3d026:

Thanks again, I did not know that about carb cleaner I would have thought it was the most offensive one of the bunch. I think I might try to find some of the CRC MAFSC that Hoop suggested.

Think maybe I might also add some injector cleaner to my tank.

Try some Seafoam, or Durault from Harley, Sorry for Hijacking your thread:s

Don't worry about the hijack guys, you already gave me what I need and it's funny even though I don't know the inside story. Glad you are having a good time.

8111d1287521544-biketoberfest_hd_talking_pictures-dscf1730.jpg

Back