free website stats program Engine guards | Harley Davidson Forums

Engine guards

pookibr

Any sporty owners here with engine guards? Where is a good place to get em and if you have them please post a pic. Thanxs:D

Have some made by Lindby that look and work great...they are kinda pricey, but I found $199 discounted on their website for the Multibar for a Sporty like mine...

http://www.lindbycustom.com/cart/product.php?productid=16176&cat=266&page=1

XL1200R_Mods.jpg

SaddleView.jpg

Last edited:
Had one on my 883l before i totaled it and had one put on as part of the deal when i bought my 1200l. Here are a couple of pictures. Don't know how well you can see it on the new bike but it pretty much looks the same.. Both guards are hd.
P7110020.jpg

P7300125.jpg

Last edited:
Nice ride SportyLady...you will like the 1200L and glad to hear you riding again...ENJOY! And as BigLew55 said, those "Sparkler Bars look nice! (Don't like to use the "C - word) :D

thank you newhd74fan. so far have put on 300 miles in he 1st 3 days that i've had it. by the 2nd day i was feeling more comfortable with it. big difference in the tank size. didn't really bother me to get back on and ride. signed the papers and never looked back.

Hi Pookibr. I bought some Fehling bars (German make) from e-bay, they were a very good price (£95) and went on very straightforwardly. IMO they don't look as nice as NHD74FAN's Lindby bars but they tick all the other boxes. :D:D

cedarbrook63-albums-sporty_stage_1-picture1502-img_3127.html

Back