free website stats program engine build | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

engine build

I've been researching cams & head work for a few months now and finally called Bob Woods. Great guy to talk to, very knowledgeable and he really supports the Military (nice military discount too). Anyhow, I decided to go with their TW-7H cams, ordered them today. I told him I was going to send my heads to either S&S or CycleRama and he recommended I go with Hillside. I'm going to call them tomorrow to see what they have to offer. I know I'll have to do something with the clutch but haven't decided on that yet.......more to come.

Ya I dropped off my bike in august, got it back first week of October. Got 1000 miles on it and havent had it over 4000 rpms yet but it pulls like mad, I can't wait til spring to get a few rides in and then open it up all the way.

Attachments

• DSC00423.jpg
    DSC00423.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 25
Glad to hear it. Must be a ton of fun.

Has it been tuned yet?

What were the final build details?

Did you go with the 9b? Exhaust?

Heads? Intake valve size? C/R?:D

I went with Hillside for the head work and Woods TW-7H cam. I have a 103 now but am still considering the Axtell 107 kit.....everything is still tore down so I'm not in a hurry to decide. Let me know what you decide and how it works out.

Back