free website stats program Eliminate Self-Canceling Turn Signal | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Eliminate Self-Canceling Turn Signal

Thanks Karl. I will give that a try. And yes, I planned on removing the pin(s) not cutting the wires. If this doesn't work, I will remove them one at a time untill I get the desired result and post my findings.

Now your gonna be like one of them metric riders going down the road with his blinkers on miles after the turn, leaking blinker fluid.:newsmile100:

Thanks Karl. I will give that a try. And yes, I planned on removing the pin(s) not cutting the wires. If this doesn't work, I will remove them one at a time untill I get the desired result and post my findings.

Good deal ChopperDoc...and thank you in advance for your update. While I see the reasoning, one of the things about the "cruiser style" features of the 70's was the introduction of self canceling turn signals...to became a "standard".

But features like the turbos of the 80's and anti-dive forks of the 90's...sometime do not play well with some riders.

I like self canceling turn signals, my gal when she rides with me always forgets to cancel them, so I see the downside...virtually ALL THE TIME! :newsmile040:

Back