free website stats program Electrical ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Electrical ?

sarasotabone

have no manual concerning my '01 road king...and have enhancement lights i wanna hook up, but can't find fuse box and don't wanna splice...help...

Should be under the side cover, best to get the manual for that bike if you are going to be working on it.

I ran mine thur the extra switch in the headlight nacelle directly to the battery and put a inline fuse block on them, that way they have live power and I can leave them on without useing the key, works great!

have no manual concerning my '01 road king...and have enhancement lights i wanna hook up, but can't find fuse box and don't wanna splice...help...

Glider is right you will be glad you have the manual. But if you want to see lights you need to look at Richards Ultra. Richard is the king of lights.

On my wifes Ultra I put the lizard lights on, It comes with its own switch, I cut the mating end of the battery tender plug and spliced onto the feed section of the lights, So when we want to use the lights she just plugs into the clip on the battery and its already fused, and a steady hot regardless of your ignition switch position.

Back