free website stats program Electrical load testing | Harley Davidson Forums

Electrical load testing

Wow! Can't imagine why you would need one. However, if you really want an inductive load bank(tester), they are available and QUITE costly.
Just do a google search and they are there. Manufactures such as Simplex, or Avtron will be more than happy to give you all the information you seek.

If you are looking for a digital "AMP CLAMP" to quickly measure DC current...they can be had at Harbor Freight, Time Motion Tools, Allied, Newark, Mouser and a host of other electronic parts supply houses. If you buy "Brand" names like Fluke, you will pay a heavy premium...I have a Bell that works for AC & DC current...9V battery press trigger in open air, zero and put it 'round your cable, voila' your good to go.

If you are looking for a digital "AMP CLAMP" to quickly measure DC current....

Ahaa, that's what he must be looking for. For a minute I thought he was looking for a power absorbtion unit so he could build his own Eddy current Dyno. But now the Amp Clamp makes more sense....

Flux capacitor could work, but the good "Doctor"... will get back to him on that...or Joy for that matter! :lolrolling

That is a Great movie of all time. I bet I have watched it 30-40 times & could win a trivia contest!

"Hey Doc does this thing run on Hi-Test?" "No Marty, It needs something with a little more kick. Plutonium!":)

Back