Other day while riding my check engine and battery light came on. At the same time, I noticed my voltage had dropped to between 10 -11 volts. It stayed this way for about thirty seconds..I was looking for a place to pull over, when the lights suddenly went out and the meter began reading normal for my bike. I rode about 30 mins to the house and had no further issues. Started the bike the next day and it ran fine, battery seemed to be charging good. Bike is 2008 with 30K, stock with Stage 1. As my bike is 4.5 yrs old and has the stock battery I took it out and had it load tested at Advance Auto. They tested it at 290CCA and had a reading of 12.6volts. Wanting a second opinion I took it to a local indy who said it tested as "good" but in the "weak" zone. I checked for loose connections and had none. My hope is this "weak" battery breifly threw some codes and not that the stator or regulator is going bad. My question, does the stator or regulator normally fail without warning or could this "intermittent" problem be a symptom of something besides a weak battery??