free website stats program Electric-Telescopic Handle Bar Riser | Harley Davidson Forums

Electric-Telescopic Handle Bar Riser

vtbikers

I have made an electric telescopic handle bar riser, They raise your handle bar height by 4". I thought of this after a friend got his second ticket for high handle bars. It is on my softail that has a old style big head light housing to hide everything and to get the clearances needed. I am try to find a switch to fit in a HD housing. I guess i might have to make a housing for the switch.
I will post some pictures in the near future.

I have made an electric telescopic handle bar riser, They raise your handle bar height by 4". I thought of this after a friend got his second ticket for high handle bars. It is on my softail that has a old style big head light housing to hide everything and to get the clearances needed. I am try to find a switch to fit in a HD housing. I guess i might have to make a housing for the switch.
I will post some pictures in the near future.

Please post a pic or two when you can! Got your patent yet??? A ticket for high handle bars ?????????

Im' pretty busy in the shop right now and I have one more piece to make and to find the right switch ( one that looks right ). I hope to have it finish if a few weeks. I will post some pictures when I'm done.

That sounds like a great invention. Couldn't you use a Harley horn button or does it have to be a momentary switch to operate it up and down?

Back