free website stats program electraglide radio volume switch | Harley Davidson Forums

electraglide radio volume switch

i am looking for the volume control switch for my 1992 electraglide classic part no.71593-88 i would appreciate any help i could get on aquireing one of these

i am looking for the volume control switch for my 1992 electraglide classic part no.71593-88 i would appreciate any help i could get on aquireing one of these

Can you tell us who you have contacted / searched trying to find this switch since , according to HD , its a obsolete part # ?

i tried ebay, harley davidson as well as other internet searchs to no avail.its sad that considering all the older hd bikes still out there that harley davidson would discontinue these switches or any other parts for that matter

Hey Steel Horse,
I'm in Kansas and I sent a email request to a local HD dealer ( Topeka Harley ) looking for the switch in question and this is what they sent back ......

Randy,
Thank you for your parts request for your 1992 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic. At this time unfortunately that part is obsolete from Harley and I was not able to track that part down from another dealership. Also it seems that this volume control switch (part number 71593-88) is not available from any of your aftermarket vendors. I was able to find a whole handlebar switch kit on Ebay that you might want to look into, the seller is jordancycles and they have the kit priced at $239.99. If you have any questions you can e-mail us back or call us at (785) 234-6174. Thanks again Tyler.

Parts Department
Tyler Runnells
trunnells@topekaharley.com

Back