free website stats program ElectraGlide Oil Pressure Sensor on a Roadking? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

ElectraGlide Oil Pressure Sensor on a Roadking?

Thanks, Jack. I could live with something like that. It definitely has a more finished look, and has a more protected line. The sensor splitter looks much beefier than the one that comes with the HD one. Now what to do with the HD one I bought...

Enjoy,
Rich P

Jerzee sells the splitter and line separately for HD unit 75133-99: Jerzee Cutoms - Steel Braided Oil Line and Fitting

I've got the same dilemma; Would like to use the air temp/oil pressure kit (HD PN 74459-00), comes with all mounting hardware and sender, and is lit, but where can it be mounted?
(Would most likely discard the air temp gauge)

Jerzee one suggested by Jack and/or the HD unit is an option, can it be seen/read at night?

Why couldn't you get a braided line to replace the one you have?
You KNow? I could probably do that. However, the results will simply not look finished. I am thinking over all that has been offered...

Enjoy,
Rich P

I have NEVER had a problem with the HD oil gauge line (plastic) that comes with the unit.
I installed on my FXDS and it Never had a problem.
The same HD and plastic on my 09 roadking and not a problem..

I always thought the same about the plastic tube but NO NEED to feel that way from My experiences.I have never heard of a problem IF INSTALLED correctly like I did.

i routed line behind the front pushrod tube and then out-up to the rear cyl. gauge mount..:D

signed....BUBBIE

Back