free website stats program Electra Glide Lowers Help | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Electra Glide Lowers Help

This deflector under triple tree makes a world of difference and can be purchased at a HD dealer for $25-$30.

The problem with those is that they can't mount with the lowers on. Otherwise it might be a good option for him. Thanks though.

Will also have him check out tglidestuff.com and see if there's anything that will work for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing has changed Jack.I put that one on my 2012 UG.bluefilhd may be talking about the wind deflectors that attach to the side of the trees and go downward on the legs. I have seen them on Heritages etc. I have seen them with lower fairings also though. I removed a set from a 1992 FLHTCU that I rebuilt for my son last year. He didn't like the looks.
tourbox

Nothing has changed Jack.I put that one on my 2012 UG.bluefilhd may be talking about the wind deflectors that attach to the side of the trees and go downward on the legs. I have seen them on Heritages etc. I have seen them with lower fairings also though. I removed a set from a 1992 FLHTCU that I rebuilt for my son last year. He didn't like the looks.
tourbox

:s Thanks, I thought I was goofy or should I say still Goofy:p

Isn't the wind in your face part of the riding experience??? If I didn't want any wind, I'd drive my Mustang :D
True, but I dont like the head popping that goes with wind from the wrong direction. It's like a cross wind in the middle of my face. Like riding in a really bad cross wind.

Back