free website stats program Electra Glide Classic vs. Laminate Flooring | Harley Davidson Forums

Electra Glide Classic vs. Laminate Flooring

Mavagrand

Haven't ridden in the past week and a half. Getting married in March and been sprucing up my fiance home. Just finished installing almost 800 sqft of laminate flooring, that tongue in groove glueless "click" kind. I gotta say it was not as bad as I expected, just time consuming. Anyway, it was 73* and sunny in Florida today. My bro called, invited me to go on a ride with him. I had one room left outta three to be done with the floor and had a good rhythm going with the flooring. I did the adult thing and finished the floor, even though it was killing me. Had my miter saw on the back porch and everytime I went out there to cut a plank I think the day got prettier. Stuck it out though. All I got left now is the baseboards and the quarter round. Next weekend is my time to ride. ride saf.e

I have had my grown up years. Now I wan't to be a kid again:D

Wow, what a display of discipline! But now, every time you look at that nice new floor you'll think, "Well, I only gave up one day of riding to make my home nicer - pretty good trade."

I'm allowed to do anything that I "want."

I just need to call home and see if I "want to"!

:D

Seriously, if I rode everytime I wanted to, I'd end up divorced with no family, living in an appartment, with no clean clothes left! LOL

we are lucky here in scotland as we have a thing called winter
in the winter when the roads have snow and ice on them or its too cold to go out you do inside jobs like decorating and floor laying etc
in the good weather when the grumpy half has an inside job for you to attend to you explain its a winter job

Brian

we are lucky here in scotland as we have a thing called winter
in the winter when the roads have snow and ice on them or its too cold to go out you do inside jobs like decorating and floor laying etc
in the good weather when the grumpy half has an inside job for you to attend to you explain its a winter job

Brian

We all know that only works sometimes:s

Hey, if he had the full answer he would be the first guy to understand a woman completely and that we know is an impossibility...Probably would be the luckiest Scots-man in the world if he did! :D

BTW, how this thread connects an Electra Glide Classic to Laminate Flooring -- all I can say is WOW, poster did his part for urban renewal AND put it on the same playing field as a Harley, ya gotta...LOL

Last edited:
as the wife is a touring coach driver the most i see of her from march till nov about 1 day a week
might be 2 days a fortnight depending on the tours she is on
she does get her 2 weeks summer holiday (vacation) and we go on the bikes to germany and she gets weekend off for thunder in the glens
so ive three bikes to clean polish tweek and road test all by myself
and no one to nag on me about other jobs
having said all that she just came home today with a few packs of laminate flooring roll on the coach touring season

Brian

Back