free website stats program EJK for stock VRSCDX 08 | Harley Davidson Forums

EJK for stock VRSCDX 08

hadye

Had a conversation with one of your sales rep in one of the forums. Am going for stage 1 mod. SE air filter, EJK with O2 sensors, 2into1 ( didn't settle my mind whether Rinehart or D&D fat cat). Might wait a little on the exhaust for cash flow issues. Shall it be a problem if I install it on the stock pipe or I'd rather wait for a complete mod installation?
WAP.gif

You can install the TFI or EJK "stand alone," that is without changing the air filter and/or pipes, and it'll be fine. Won't get all the benefits of completing the full Stage I but it will allow you to modify your A/F ratio by adding some fuel and it will definitely cool your engine down noticeably.

Agree with Doc. Back in March 09, I added the TFI first, then a month later, added intake and then a week after, added pipes. I tried waiting to install the AC and pipes at the same time, but got to excitted :) Each time I added something, easy adjustment to the TFI.

Have fun!

hadye,

No problem installing one of our controllers first and then add the other modifications later. Just a couple quick changes to the controller settings and you can match your current configuration.

Thanks Grillfish and Dr. Dolittle. Our goal is to provide the simplest controller on the market and your posts help support our cause. Appreciate the support.

hadye,

No problem installing one of our controllers first and then add the other modifications later. Just a couple quick changes to the controller settings and you can match your current configuration.

Thanks Grillfish and Dr. Dolittle. Our goal is to provide the simplest controller on the market and your posts help support our cause. Appreciate the support.

Simplest AND most affordable!

We sincerely thank you for your continued sponsorship!

:cheers

Back