free website stats program Ejk dobeck | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ejk dobeck

Acually Chir was aware of this problem and told me that they thought they didn't have anymore that were too long but guess what , I got one that slipped by , that's the way my luck runs . At one point I was so frustrated I almost thought about taking the thing off and shipping it back but kept working at it and got it to snap together .

One of my customers called me last night and said he got Dolbecks new beta unit installed on his bike, install was simple and everything snapped together with no problems :)

Chopper,

Sounds like we are getting Closer to a Grand Opening Day Gen4 Soon..

Can't Wait..:newsmile011:

signed....BUBBIE

I'm happy with the GEN3 nad after taking with Chris about waiting for the GEN4 what he said was it's not for everybody , meaning it's more geared toward the touring models . In my case I wouldn't really see any benefits on the GEN4 so I went with the GEN3 . But the way he sounded all you guys with the baggers are going to love it , and the rest of us non-baggers will do great with the GEN3 . That's the impression he left me with anyway .

It is getting closer Bubbie!
Bowhiker, Mark showed me a couple of gauge mounts their looking at for bars on non-touring models, I have to agree with Chris the GEN 3 works great but having a gauge that not only shows you what AFR your running and allows you to adjust on the fly, say if your running into a strong head wind you can fine tune to help fuel milage a little, guess I just like toys. LOL

Got mine in time for my ride out to Thunder In The Valley. WOW it is great.
Easy to install and can see a big change in the bike. I want to thank Sprinklerfitter669 for hooking me up with this unit.

Hmmm... I either get a bagger, or, mount gauge on bars. If no one has though about it already how about a mount near the oil pressure gauge? For those of us without baggers?
Maybe a double oil/EJK mount?
WAP.gif

Been reading a lot about Dobeck EJK from you guys so I decided to order one last Friday, looking for it in the mail today. Went to my dealer and got SE air assembly Monday,20% discount on parts is hard to turn down. Getting kind of excited waiting to install it lol. But I know there is good help here,thats only one reason why I join this site.Will post when I get it.

It's so easy to install, you will be surprised but even more you'll be surprised at the difference it makes in the running.

Thanks for the warning, mine is due in today and I planned on installation over the weekend. I am going to check the fit prior to the full installation.

Back