free website stats program EITMS on the '10 bikes | Harley Davidson Forums

EITMS on the '10 bikes

Scrounger

I was trying to activate and then deactivate the EITMS on my Limited tonight and no go. It always flashes red that it is disabled. Does it have to be activated at the dealership? The manual tells me it can be turned on and off, but no go for me.

I was wondering if the PCV had anything to do with that.

This is for the older bikes, but is it the same procedure? Do you have the Owner's Manual?

TQ

I believe yours is the same as my '09 RKC. When you roll the throttle forward and wait a bit the indicater turns green but only ENABLES the function but does not activate it. High tempurature ACTIVATES the function. I'm not yelling just trying to explain it the way I would understand. :s

I'm just trying to enable it. It always flashed red and I can't seem to get to flash green which means its enabled. Following the manual and still nothing.

took me 3 x before the 10 would accept the process. bike ign on. switch on. roll back and hold. wait. 3-5 secs. and it should go into or out of eitms.

It took me about five times to get mine to go green. I think it took longer than five seconds. Good luck.

Back